Image Map

Saturday 16 November 2013

Create Your Own

Create Your Own has a colour called Orchard that I absolutely adore! I'ts from the Chubby Lips range and it is a thick pencil  crayon lipstick that you draw on to your lips. Not only is it a super Summer colour but it stays on for hours and hours. It is such an awesome lipstick to take with to a festival because you can sip on your drink and not worry whether your lipstick is smudged or not, you can kiss that sexy boy on the dance floor and know that your lipstick will still be on your lips and not all over his. The CYO Chubby Lips comes in a range of colours, but the Orchard, which is a shocking pink is by far my must have item. It can be bought at a Foschini for under 100 bucks!

The reasons it's perfect for your next festival:
  • The colour is so trendy for Summer 2013 and will go so well for outdoor events.
  • It is reasonably priced and fits into  my #StudentBudget
  • The crayon style makes it easy to apply,so when you are stomping on the dance floor and you need a bit of colour, I gaurantee you it won't smudge.
  • The no smudge effect makes it really longlasting so you can drink away.
  • I am not  a fan of heavy make up at festivals, but throw on some lipstick and  aheadband and you will be unforgettable.



Make sure to follow me on Twitter: @Talk_OT_Town .xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment