Image Map

Thursday 5 December 2013

Synergy 2013 – Festival Fashion

These day’s festivals have become a lot more than just listening to music and camping. What you wear to festivals is a huge thing. Synergy 2013 was held at Teewaterskloof dam from the 29th November until the 1st of December 2013. The fashion this year at Synergy was absolutely incredible! It was very 'boho goddess' style, with crop tops, baggy shirts, tie dye, headbands, high waisted shorts and feather hair clips!
I was absolutely enchanted with all the unbelievably amazing fashion trends at Synergy 2013 that I decided to show you some of my 'must-have' festival fashion trends for 2013/2014 festival season!





To see my article on the Cosmopolitan website, click here

Follow me on Twitter: @Talk_ot_Town 

Photos taken by myself: meamia image photography,graphics done by Andria Lubbe from CherryChild.



No comments:

Post a Comment